In preparing posts for my blog, I spend a good amount of time reading and researching around the internet. Rather than write about everything I read, I plan to occasionally provide links to posts that catch my eye. Below are a few from the past week that you may find interesting:
- I highly recommend Dr. Kurt Harris’s blog covering all aspects of paleo nutrition. Here is an overview post for Getting Started.
- Dan Matesz at Primal Wisdom has a great post about Primal Diet on a Shoestring: a Nutritionally Complete, Inexpensive, Low Carbohydrate Meal Plan.
- Mark Sisson, author of The Primal BluePrint, has a post about how more-and-more people are using mail-order blood tests. Take a look at Doctors as Middlemen?
- For those of you that want to get a better understanding of the science of obesity, check out How Does a Cell Avoid Obesity? at Perfect Health Diet.
- Finally, I found Ned Kock’s post on Compensatory Adaptationto be very enlightening.